CRASHING INTO LOVE
Only one woman could hurt ultra-alpha bad boy Jake Braden.
Only one woman can heal him.
Fiona Steele has arrived…
Fiona Steele has a great career, strong friendships, and a loving family. To an outsider, her life appears happy and fulfilling. But the one thing that’s missing is true love, and the only man Fiona wants is the one she can’t have, sinfully handsome and seductively intense Jake Braden—the man whose heart she broke, which she has regretted ever since.
As an LA stuntman, Jake Braden’s at the top of his game. He’s hired for all the best movies, hooks up with the hottest women, and lives an unencumbered lifestyle where his needs come first—and where he doesn’t have to examine his life too closely. Except when he visits his family in his close-knit hometown of Trusty, Colorado, where he spends his time avoiding Fiona—the only woman who knows who he really is.
When Fiona’s best friend is hired to act in Jake’s movie, Fiona jumps at the chance to try to win him back. There’s no denying the white-hot attraction burning between them. With every encounter, Fiona hopes Jake can’t resist falling back into the love they once shared. But her well-orchestrated rendezvous doesn’t go over well with the brooding heartthrob. Living in the fast lane is perfect for a guy who’s buried his emotions so damn deep he’s not sure he can remember how to feel—and he’s not sure he ever wants to.
Jake’s “Soundtrack to my life”
- Hanging By a Moment by Lifehouse
- Go On … Miss Me by Gloriana
- Here Without You by Three Doors Down
- Drops of Jupiter by Train
- You and Me by Lifehouse
- Fallen by Alicia Keyes
- She’s So Mean by Matchbox Twenty
- Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams
- I Miss My Friend by Darryl Worley
- It’s Not Over by Daughtry
- If You’re Gone by Matchbox Twenty
- State of Grace by Taylor Swift
- I Try by Macy Gray
- I Choose You by Sara Bareilles
- I Would’ve Loved You Anyway by Trisha Yearwood
- 3 a.m by Matchbox Twenty